This guide explains how to apply for a Studentkort!
- Press the button “Kom igång!” to begin your application.
- Fill in your Swedish personalnumber or use FrejaEiD to sign up.
- Begin by choosing your school, press the arrow to the right to see a list of available schools.
Fill in all necessary information within your application and check to see that no box has been left blank, each box should become green when everything is correct.
When you have read and accepted Studentkortet’s terms and conditions you can continue your application by clicking the button “Continue”.
- If we have not received information about your studies then you will be asked to upload a certificate that verifies your studies for that school term. Please read the criterias for study certificates before you upload yours.
If you are currently enrolled at more than one school then we suggest that you upload study certificates for all courses so that we can see your total amount of credits for the actual school term.
Press "Send Certificate"
- Good job! When this informational box appears then your application has been successfully submitted to us. You will receive more information regarding your membership by email within 1-3 working days.